3D Printing Technician
Operations, Cairo, Egypt
FabMinds is looking for a high caliber 3D printing technician/officer to handle 3D designs printing activities and tasks.
This includes operating a 3D printers' farm containing a wide range of high-tech printers.
The job requires work and coordination with engineers and designers equally to ensure high quality results.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining design files and STL's and getting them ready for 3D printing. This includes occasional editing in the files, understanding slicers profiles and settings and slicing models to send them to the printers.
- Handling 3D printing of the designs, monitoring, post processing and assuring quality of the prints.
- Assisting with printer problems' troubleshooting and solving. Operating the printers and the filaments.
- Using rendering tools is a desirable skill: Occasionally you could be asked to add a touch of color and material for designs to bring them to life for showcasing purposes.
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience with 3D printing technology and different 3D printers.
- Solid experience with slicing tools.
- Intermediate experience with modeling and rendering tools is a plus.
- Good command of English language.
- Ability to multi-task and work on tight schedules to deliver.
- Willingness to learn and handling feedback positively.
- Excellent communication skills to interact with all organization functions.
- Effective collaborator and team player.
What we offer:
- Opportunities for growth through a wide spectrum of challenging assignments.
- Competitive compensation package and benefits in line with qualifications and experience.
- Respectful workplace with strong and diverse culture that encourages innovation and endorses equality.
- Continuous development of your skills through interaction and mentoring from highly skilled managers and peers as well as formal technical and non-technical training.
- Team spirit and passion for advancing the technology of additive manufacturing.
- Endorsement of employees' health and wellness as well as work-life balance.
- Flexible working hours and a Hybrid working model.