Commercial Strategist & Growth Marketer
Business Development, Cairo, Egypt
FabMinds is looking for a commercial Strategist & growth marketer that will go beyond customer acquisition; you must provide a 360 approach to scale conversions, and drive customer engagement and retention. You will fill in opportunity gaps across all funnels and optimize strategies to achieve business goals.
FabMinds is using AI & 3D Printing to bring the virtual & physical world together to unleash kids’ creativity and help them shape their future and be innovative. Using our Mobile App & 3D Printer, kids & youth will be able to use their imagination to design, build, and 3d print anything, whether it’s a jewelry set, a RC car or digger, the mayor house or even the complete city with its lighting and everything. You can think of it as an unlimited Lego or Meccano set while having the power to design or personalize or even just download it from the marketplace and print it in your house or at a friend's house!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Creating marketing strategies that incorporate branding, messaging, pricing, and distribution channels to achieve business goals.
- Build and own a vision, strategy and multi quarter road map.
- Study the market and the competition to be able to successfully identify growth areas and channels.
- Define the product user experience scenarios, identify risks, and provide the appropriate solutions.
- Own the success of the product from launch to stable growth.
- Research new market trends, demographics, and behavior patterns.
- Managing the cross-functional timeline of tasks to enable successful launches.
- Generate demand for our app through competitions and marketing activities.
- Test new products and verticals in new markets.
- Create different and numerous revenue streams.
- Create concrete plans with risk mitigation, deliverables & milestones.
- Coordinate and work closely with the engineering & AI team to successfully migrate and integrate new features within the mob app.
- Optimize and monitor campaign strategies across all marketing channels.
- Conduct A/B testing to create data-driven strategies for hitting key metrics and engaging all funnels.
- Execute high-converting marketing strategies based on data analytics.
- Identify opportunities to scale business, acquire new customers, and drive customer retention.
- Identify threats and opportunity gaps to be addressed.
- Oversee paid search and social acquisitions.
- Launch or enhance referral marketing programs.
- Oversee & Coordinate across SEO, digital marketing, social media, design, email marketing, and other marketing teams’ initiatives.
- 2-5 years of experience in launching new products Worldwide.
- Experience in community building and Marketplaces Growth.
- Experience in user engagement.
- Previous hands-on experience with Kickstarter & IndieGoGo Campaigns are Awesome pluses.
- Excitement to be an integral part of building one of the fastest growing AI start-ups.
- Ability to multi-task and follow-up with tight project schedules.
- Internally motivated and possess the ability to motivate teams to achieve high altitudes.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills to interact and lead junior engineers.
- Excellent written & spoken communication skills in English.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
What We Offer
- Opportunities for growth through a wide spectrum of challenging assignments.
- Competitive compensation package and benefits in line with qualifications and experience.
- Respectful workplace with strong and diverse culture that encourages innovation and endorse equality.
- Continuous development of your skills through interaction and mentoring from highly skilled manager and peers as well as formal technical and non-technical trainings.
- Team spirit and passion for advancing the technology of additive manufacturing.
- Endorsement of employees' health and wellness as well as work-life balance.
- Flexible working hours and a Hybrid working model.