Cross-Platform Mobile Developer
Engineering, Cairo, Egypt
Fab-Minds is looking for a cross platform mobile app developer who will be responsible for the full life cycle of Fab-Minds' flag ship mobile App targeting interfacing with 3D printers and shaping the future of smart 3D printing. The role includes and is not limited to the development of new systems as well as extending the functionality and maintaining the operation of currently available apps and code bases.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to engage in early stages of the mobile app design and to be able to cope with a fast-paced work environment. You must also be able to interact and manage the communication with both technical and non-technical peers and senior engineers to achieve the required tasks in a timely manner.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Designing and building advanced applications from the ground up for both iOS and Android platforms.
- Must have proven experience driving mobile initiatives in a fast-paced and rapid growth environment.
- Familiarity with popular frameworks and modern best practices.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support).
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code.
- Provide high-quality documentation of developed systems.
- Maintain legacy codes and provide plans for migration and optimization periodically.
- Troubleshoot and debug mobile apps to optimize performance.
- Ensure applications meet testing & quality standards.
- BSc in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 1-3 Years’ experience with cross-platform mobile app development.
- Hands-on experience with Flutter cross-platform SDK.
- Experience with Firebase and notification management
- Experience with JSON, XAML/XML, and Web Service
- Experience with programming languages (Python, C++, Java, Dart).
- Experience in CI/CD methodologies is a plus
- Good command of design patterns, mobile solutions architectures, and multi-tiers software systems.
- Good command of RESTful web services.
- Working experience with common source code management systems (GitHub, BitBucket, ..etc)
- Experience with Agile and Scrum development methodologies is a plus
- Able to work and solve problems independently.
- Highly organized and have strong attention to details.
- Detail-oriented, responsible, ambitious, and motivated.
- Excellent negotiation skills and fluency in English.
- Communicates both verbally and in writing in a clear and concise manner.
What We Offer
- Opportunities for growth through a wide spectrum of challenging assignments.
- Competitive compensation package and benefits in line with qualifications and experience.
- Respectful workplace with strong and diverse culture that encourages innovation and endorse equality.
- Continuous development of your skills through interaction and mentoring from highly skilled manager and peers as well as formal technical and non-technical trainings.
- Team spirit and passion for advancing the technology of additive manufacturing.
- Endorsement of employees' health and wellness as well as work-life balance.