Engineering, Cairo, Egypt
Would working for a company that stands for innovation, creativity & teamwork excite you? Then, we have the place for you.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer with 1+ years of experience in building and maintaining the service on a cloud platform (Google Cloud Platform/AWS), which includes developer support, service operation, architecture optimization, and tools enhancement/development. You will also be responsible for building CI/CD pipelines and using existing experience to help execute a strategic project to build a modern and scalable build pipeline.
DevOps Engineers need to have both technical and soft skills to seamlessly integrate among cross-functional teams, by bringing together development and operations to achieve a stable, scalable, and optimized product release.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Building and managing scalable, reliable, and secure systems on Google Cloud Platform.
- Providing support to cloud operating environments including software installation, configuration, upgrades, security patches, and planned maintenance as required.
- Design and maintain CD/CI pipelines (Including secondary tooling).
- Contribute to strategic initiatives to enhance SDLC.
- Researching, evaluating, and implementing technologies to improve our software/cloud platform efficiency, performance, and availability.
- Effectively creates and maintains relevant documentation and user guides.
- Apply methodologies to automate IT administrative-related tasks.
- Physical assets management & support (workstations, laptops, etc.)
- Assist in the management & support of office network infrastructure (wired/wireless/VPN).
- BSc in Computer Science or Computer Engineering and 1+ years of professional experience.
- Experience in designing and building platforms on Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience designing and building integrated pipelines (testing approaches, artifact management, environment management, etc)
- Experience in code deployment tools (Shell scripts/Bash/Python/Golang/Terraform).
- Experience in container technologies, such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Proficiency with git and source code management systems such as Gitlab, GitHub or Bitbucket
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience in Machine Learning or Data Science is a plus.
- Troubleshooting knowledge to include the areas of storage, backups, server operating systems, and networks
- Documentation skills to include creating and updating detailed environment design, installation, and support documentation
- Good communication, project & priority management, and collaboration skills
What We Offer
- Opportunities for growth through a wide spectrum of challenging assignments.
- Competitive compensation package and benefits in line with qualifications and experience.
- Respectful workplace with strong and diverse culture that encourages innovation and endorse equality.
- Continuous development of your skills through interaction and mentoring from highly skilled manager and peers as well as formal technical and non-technical trainings.
- Team spirit and passion for advancing the technology of additive manufacturing.
- Endorsement of employees' health and wellness as well as work-life balance.