Digital Marketing Specialist
Business Development, Cairo, Egypt
Fab-Minds is an AI Software startup that has a mission of creating new communities of talented and creative youngsters.
Our product focuses on creating awesome play experiences through Electro-Mechanical Gadgets, Artificial Intelligence & one of the most advanced and innovative Marketplace all powered by our Mobile App unique experience that will make children, teens and adults all expand their creative potentials and learning curves!
We are looking for the top notch and most impactful marketing guru to join our Amazing Fab-Minds Family.
A Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for helping maintain a brand by working on marketing campaigns. Their duties include performing market research, strategizing with other marketing professionals and creating content to aid in the success of marketing campaigns.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to manage and direct the marketing department, including digital channels, content creation, advertising, and communications. This requires developing marketing plans, allocating resources, and setting short-term and long-term goals.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyze and optimize current paid media campaigns on daily basis to deliver better ROI/KPI
- Maintaining media plans including changes, budgeting, execution, reporting, optimization, and invoice reconciliation.
- Presenting media proposals, including timings and cost breakdowns.
- Advising the creative team and clients about the most effective media combination.
- Obtaining the best advertising rates that fit with the agreed media strategy.
- Analysis and report winning and loss campaigns.
- Managing budgets and maintaining advertising spending records.
- Help identify target audiences and plan media campaigns.
- Experiment with new platforms and channels.
- Research advertising trends and competitors’ pricing and products.
- Decide on appropriate placement of ads. and determine what content will reach customers.
- Develop projects to create content.
- Publish digital marketing content online.
- Implement email marketing campaigns.
- Measure digital traffic.
- Monitor social media and Google Analytics.
- BSc/MSc in Marketing, Communications, or Business, or relevant field.
- 2+ years of proven experience in marketing, brand advertising, media sales, and/or online advertising experience, Promotional Materials, Google Ad-words, Search Engine Marketing, Email Campaigns, and the associated tools preferably within the startup ecosystem or innovation hubs.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Internet researching.
- Ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
- Creative, outside-the-box thinker and strategist.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in digital marketing tools, social media platforms, no-code website builders (ex., WIX, Odoo), and Google analytics.
- A team player and Self-motivated.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to manage external agencies or vendors.
- Huge plus: Graphic Design skills
Desired Candidate Qualities:
- Initiative-taking and willing to learn.
- Self-driven with a sense of ownership and the ability to lead.
- Collaborative individual with strong problem-solving abilities.
- Has the ability to brainstorm innovative ideas on a regular basis and strategize ways to stand out from the competition.
- Should have an aptitude for art and creativity.
- Should have the talent for art and a strong understanding of color, texture, and light, and how these elements work together.
- A passion for designing activities for kids and teens.
What we offer:
- Opportunities for growth through a wide spectrum of challenging assignments.
- Competitive compensation package and benefits in line with qualifications and experience.
- Respectful workplace with strong and diverse culture that encourages innovation and endorses equality.
- Continuous development of your skills through interaction and mentoring from highly skilled managers and peers as well as formal technical and non-technical training.
- Team spirit and passion for advancing the technology of additive manufacturing.
- Endorsement of employees' health and wellness as well as work-life balance.
- Flexible working hours and a Hybrid working model.