Business Development, Cairo, Egypt
Fab-Minds is an AI Software startup that has a mission of creating new communities of talented and creative youngsters.
Our product focuses on creating awesome play experiences through Electro-Mechanical Gadgets, Artificial Intelligence & one of the most advanced and innovative Marketplace all powered by our Mobile App unique experience that will make children, teens and adults all expand their creative potentials and learning curves!
We are looking for the top notch and most impactful marketing & business guru to join our Amazing Fab-Minds Family.
We are looking to launch our awesome product in Europe, North America by the end of 2022, and soon enough to other markets. The Go To Market Launcher will be responsible of the creation of the Go To Market strategy and its execution, the way starting from researching new market dynamics and different cultures up until growing it to scale and making our product go viral and making this company the next unicorn.
This is a very agile role that requires a multitude of skillsets. You will be juggling between business development, analyst, operations and marketing responsibilities. You will create a marketing strategy to scale demand through the right growth levers. If you are entrepreneurial minded and passionate about user experience and launching life changing products, if you’re a talented Business Strategist/Growth Marketer eager to work closely with Executives, Then that is your call!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Build and own a vision, strategy and multi quarter road map.
- Break the vision into epics and stories, prioritize and own the backlog of the dedicated team.
- Study the market and the competition to be able to successfully identify growth areas and channels.
- Define the product user experience scenarios, identify risks and provide the appropriate solutions.
- Own the success of the product from launch to stable growth.
- Research new market trends, demographics and behavior patterns.
- Managing the cross-functional timeline of tasks to enable successful launches.
- Generate demand to our app through competitions and marketing activities.
- Test new products and verticals in new markets.
- Create different and numerous revenue streams.
- Create concrete plans with risk mitigation, deliverables & milestones.
- Work with the executive team to successfully raise a series A funding in 6 to 9 months.
- Coordinate and work closely with the engineering & AI team to successfully migrate and integrate new features with the mob app.
- 2+ years of experience in launching new products Worldwide.
- Experience in community building and Marketplaces Growth.
- Experience in user engagement.
- Previous hands-on experience with Kickstarter & IndieGoGo Campaigns are Awesome pluses.
- Excitement to be an integral part of building one of the fastest growing AI start-ups in the whole globe.
- Ability to multi-task and follow-up with tight project schedules.
- Internally motivated and possess the ability to motivate teams to achieve high altitudes.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills to interact and lead junior engineers.
- Excellent written & spoken communication skills in English.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
What We Offer
- Opportunities for growth through a wide spectrum of challenging assignments.
- Competitive compensation package and benefits in line with qualifications and experience.
- Respectful workplace with strong and diverse culture that encourages innovation and endorse equality.
- Continuous development of your skills through interaction and mentoring from highly skilled manager and peers as well as formal technical and non-technical trainings.
- Team spirit and passion for advancing the technology of additive manufacturing.
- Endorsement of employees' health and wellness as well as work-life balance.