Junior Mechanical Engineer
Engineering, Cairo, Egypt
Fab-Minds is looking for a junior mechanical engineer to work on the design and prototyping of Fab-Minds' 3D printers. The junior mechanical engineer will be responsible for the transformation of highly innovative ideas and functional requirements into real manufacturable prototypes and designs. The job will also include the interaction with different technical and non-technical function in the company with the objective to reach strategic company goals.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to engage in early stages of the product design and to be able to cope with a fast-paced work environment. You must also be able to interact and manage the communication with both technical and non-technical peers and senior engineers to achieve the required tasks in a timely manner.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist in the design, development, and evaluation of new and existing products.
- Use Solidworks 3D software to design, evaluate, and archive product documentation.
- Assist in the evaluation and troubleshooting of products.
- Work with domestic and international factories to develop and support products.
- Troubleshoot product performance issues.
- Specify and evaluate supplier components, subsystems, and services.
- Attend and provide product knowledge at tradeshows, as needed
- Other duties may be assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering – Design & Production
- 1-3 Years’ experience with 3D solid modeling, including complex assemblies and drawings using SolidWorks.
- Excellent negotiation skills and fluency in English.
- Excellent Problem solving, mathematical and analytical skills
- Highly organized and have strong attention to details
- Communicates both verbally and in writing in a clear and concise manner.
- Microsoft Office tools proficiency
- Meeting deadlines
What We Offer
- Opportunities for growth through a wide spectrum of challenging assignments.
- Competitive compensation package and benefits in line with qualifications and experience.
- Respectful workplace with strong and diverse culture that encourages innovation and endorse equality.
- Continuous development of your skills through interaction and mentoring from highly skilled manager and peers as well as formal technical and non-technical trainings.
- Team spirit and passion for advancing the technology of additive manufacturing.
- Endorsement of employees' health and wellness as well as work-life balance.