Business Development, Cairo, Egypt
Fab-Minds is looking for a Product Manager professional to lead and manage the product from concept to launch.
Part of this management is owning the product roadmap, and translating the product concepts, features and USE cases
into full functional specifications that developers can immediately use to start building features. The job will include
interaction with many other engineering and non-engineering functions inside the company both in-site and
overseas to ensure the delivery of high-quality solutions that meets our needs.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to engage in early stages of the definition and development of different
parts of the product. You must also possess impressive Entrepreneurship and leadership skills and must have
experience in leading the development of complete market-ready software-oriented solutions. You must also be able
to interact and handle the communication with different technical and non-technical stakeholders and formulate their
requirements into functional requirements and eventually into Mobile App solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Build and own a vision, strategy and multi quarter road map.
- Break the vision into epics and stories, prioritize and own the backlog of the dedicated team.
- Managing and prioritizing the product backlog.
- Study the market and the competition to be able to successfully identify growth areas and channels.
- Define the product user experience scenarios, identify risks and provide the appropriate solutions.
- Create different and numerous revenue streams.
- Create concrete plans with risk mitigation, deliverables & milestones.
- Work with the executive team to successfully raise a series A funding in 6 to 9 months.
- Coordinate and work closely with the engineering & AI team to successfully migrate and integrate new features with the mob app.
- Participate in the formulation of and follow-up on the training of junior and senior software engineers.
- Participate in the recruitment of key software engineering personnel in the company.
- Collaborate with system architects, business analysts and other stakeholders to design, develop, and maintain high-quality and user-friendly products.
- Participate in the deployment plans of validated codes on different system platforms.
- Provide near-accurate estimates for software development activities and ensure its suitability to strategic objectives of the product releases.
- Interface with other teams and stakeholders to align the requirements with software plans.
- Provide high-quality reports for senior engineers on both the work progress and development plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related majors.
- 2+ years of experience in Mobile Apps product management
- Experience in mobile-app development for cross-platform deployment.
- Strong UX/UI experience.
- Experience in user engagement.
- Experience with IOT.
- Experience in machine learning, computer vision, and AI is a plus.
- Familiarity of different software development processes such as agile development.
- Ability to multi-task and follow-up with tight project schedules.
- Internally motivated and possess the ability to motivate teams to achieve high altitudes.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills to interact and lead junior engineers.
- Excellent written & spoken communication skills in English.
What We Offer
- Opportunities for growth through a wide spectrum of challenging assignments.
- Competitive compensation package and benefits in line with qualifications and experience.
- Respectful workplace with strong and diverse culture that encourages innovation and endorse equality.
- Continuous development of your skills through interaction and mentoring from highly skilled manager and peers as well as formal technical and non-technical trainings.
- Team spirit and passion for advancing the technology of additive manufacturing.
- Endorsement of employees' health and wellness as well as work-life balance.