Engineering, Cairo, Egypt
We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team! As a UI/UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best product user experience by collaborating with an exceptional cross-functional team. Your role is extremely important for the success of such a unique product, hence creating a user-centric product that ensures customer satisfaction and loyalty is crucial. You will be designing ideas using various methods and the latest technology. You will be exposed to regional and international markets to make our product the next big thing!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers to shape and deliver features.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product management, engineering, and marketing, to create user-centered designs that are implemented successfully and meet the needs of our users and visual design standards.
- Continuously iterate and improve upon existing designs based on user feedback and data analysis.
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Create UX design artifacts such as personas, wireframes and flowcharts, experience maps, etc.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems.
- Develop and maintain design style guides over the product development lifecycle and design UI artifacts including fonts, layouts, interaction design, UI elements, icons, and animations.
- Create high-fidelity mock-ups to communicate design concepts.
- Producing product presentations and brochures
- A bachelor's degree in engineering, Applied Sciences & Arts or Computer Science.
- 1+ years of UI/UX professional experience.
- Personal UI/UX Portfolio of design projects.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, user flows, process flows, and site maps.
- Deep experience working on Figma/ Adobe XD.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Experience working closely with front-end, mobile developers, animators & graphic designers.
- Knowledge of rapid prototyping tools is a plus.
- Understanding of user research and usability testing concepts.
- Experience with Agile project management concepts and tools is a plus.
- Team player; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Good time-management skills.
What We Offer
- Opportunities for growth through a wide spectrum of challenging assignments.
- Competitive compensation package and benefits in line with qualifications and experience.
- Respectful workplace with strong and diverse culture that encourages innovation and endorse equality.
- Continuous development of your skills through interaction and mentoring from highly skilled manager and peers as well as formal technical and non-technical trainings.
- Team spirit and passion for advancing the technology of additive manufacturing.
- Endorsement of employees' health and wellness as well as work-life balance.